|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Interesting group name||mackinnon3060||5||Rexton||12 years ago|
|Exploits photos||VickyTH||0||VickyTH||13 years ago|
|Part of the magic||*Ariel*||4||Rexton||13 years ago|
Group DescriptionYou could think of this as an Ode to Newfoundland.
This is for images reflecting the personal or public history and memories of Newfoundlanders and Labradorians. This would include historic buildings, old family pictures, places that were significant to personal memories or public history.
Guidelines: Whenever possible when posting an image, in the description section say something about why it is significant to you and your feelings about the person, place or thing in the image. Pictures that are meaningful relative to you, friends, family, and forebears are especially appropriate.
- Childhood home and community (for me places like Bowring Park, Littledale school, Blue River, The Falls, etc)
- Where ancestors came from or first settled in NL
- Old family pictures or pictures of grandparent's home or community
- Pictures from the resettlement
- A place where something important happened to you
- Beaumont Hamel memorial (i.e. ancestor was there)
- LSPU Hall (I saw a one man show on Smallwood that significantly changed my opinion of him, and I'm not going to say how! ;-))
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe