Trojan_Llama ADMIN January 9, 2014
Big Brother needs your contributions. The View from Airstrip One announces another increase in image production, ahead of the five year plan. Please add your images of Dystopian Britain today. Before history changes.
Group DescriptionInspired by dystopian books and films like "1984" and "V for Vendetta", The View from Airstrip One aims to show the state of the UK today.
Please, we want your pictures of:
- Industrial decay
- Urban waste
- Surveillance and security
- Over-zealous policing
- Intrusive advertising
- Illiterate signs and posters, abused apostrophes
- Google street-view cars
- Protests and demonstrations
- Minority groups victimised by the police and government
- Counter-terrorism measures
- Anything suggesting the erosion of civil liberties
And anything else that you think is generally indicative of the state of the nation today!
All media is welcome: photography, illustrations and video. It would be cool if you could also geo-tag your pictures.
*** PLEASE READ THE GROUP DESCRIPTION BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR PICTURES.. ***
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe