Group DescriptionA photo bank of Grand Rapids-related scenes for The Rapidian, a platform for Citizen Journalism in Grand Rapids, MI!
By submitting to this pool, you are agreeing to allow Rapidian reporters to use your photographs in their stories on the site. Also, in partnership with our friends at GR Flickr, we will picking an image from this stream to be our new Photo of the Day on a daily basis. So look out for that!
All content submitted to this group is subject to Creative Commons license "Attribution; Non-Commercial; No Derivatives"
Group RulesBy submitting photos to this pool:
1. Rapidian reporters may use your photographs in their stories on the site under a Creative Commons: Attribution, no derivatives license.
2. You agree to submit photos that are relevant to Grand Rapids proper. Images will not be removed on the basis of quality, but The Rapidian reserves the right to remove irrelevant photos. Some guidelines are:
- Do not submit multiple versions of the same photo in one upload (i.e.: 20 different angles of the same skyline)
- Images should be distinguishable as Grand Rapids. If not, there should be a description explaining the connection.
- Members can post 25 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe