Group Description"There’s more than meets the eye in the world around you...you never know what you’ll come across. There are picture opportunities everywhere! Take a closer look. Need inspiration? That’s why I created all those checklists. Have a look around and don’t forget to take some pics...let’s see what’s out there. -Waldo"
Here’s the deal to make sure everybody gets the same kind of fun out of my game. I put together some rules:
1) You complete a set of challenges by taking, uploading or finding photos that fit a category from the checklist. If anybody’s confused, these are the kinds of photos you can post:
a. Original photos: pictures taken by the player with their own camera
b. Found photos: images found through searching online or from other friends posted pictures
c. Created photos: photoshop’d images made from either original or found photos
2) I started off by sending you guys out to snap stuff from my checklists…you know, my observations at the back of my books. Once we’ve got the hang of this thing, we can mix up the pictures we go hunting for.
3) Any photo that captures me will be met with esteem and appreciation. Good luck!
5) Keep your eyes and shutters peeled for special challenges. I may throw a couple of photographic curveballs at you, like finding Woof in a crowd. That little guy totally thinks he’s a person.
How do we win?
1) Did you submit a correct photo to meet that week’s challenge? You just won!
2) There’ll be different categories and breakdowns, like original, found, created, most artistic, funniest, and of course, the inevitable “lifetime achievement” award that comes from successfully meeting every challenge.
3) There will be multiple winners.
The community will vote for their favorite photos each week; fan favorites get special recognition.
Every player that completes a checklist gets recognized and receives a special graphic badge to put on their web profile.
I’ll also feature winners on my website, and let them participate in developing future Checklists Challenges. I’ll also include the winners on my special mailing list.
Follow Waldo on Twitter: @FindWaldo!
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe