Group DescriptionThis group has been an idea I've been toying with for a while. It started when I was sitting in my room on a gloomy day with my new camera. I thought "how can I take a good picture on a day like this in my bedroom?". So I set myself a challenge; I tried to take the best picture I could using a golf ball. It seems like a fairly mundane subject, however that's the beauty of the challenge.
I thought it would be interesting to see how good a shot you can produce using a boring old golf ball.
So, a quick overview of the project:
1. The shot must contain a golf ball, and the golf ball must be an important part of the pictures composition. It doesn't have to be the main point of focus, but important all the same.
2. It can be black and white, sepia or colour. Whatever suits you.
3. This is not a competition, there is no winner. It is a project in which we aim to create the best art we can using an average golf ball.
After commenting on a picture from the pool, please copy and paste
"From the <a href="https://www.flickr.com/groups/thegolfballproject/">The Golf Ball Project</a> group."
Good luck folks.
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe