|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Great Idea!||ezadler||2||West Hill United||7 years ago|
Group DescriptionThe future isn’t fixed. We can all have a hand in making a better world. To coincide with TEDxChange and the tenth anniversary of the Millennium Development Goals, we're asking you to join with us in answering the question:
What is the future we will make?
1) Download and print the sign
2) Personalize the sign with your own message. (Remember: Your sign must relate to one of the Millennium Development Goals to be included--see below.)
3) Upload the photo to the this group by signing in to Flickr and clicking on the "Add photos" link at the top of this page.
4) Join the conversation on our community page.
If you'd like to add your name as the caption for your photo, please do.
Please remember that the sign should relate to the Millennium Development Goals. As a reminder, they are:
Goal 1: Eradicate extreme hunger and poverty.
Goal 2: Achieve universal primary education.
Goal 3: Promote gender equality and empower women.
Goal 4: Reduce child mortality.
Goal 5: Improve maternal health.
Goal 6: Combat HIV/AIDS, malaria and other diseases.
Goal 7: Ensure environmental sustainability.
Goal 8: Develop a global partnership for development.
Join the conversation! Upload your photo and share your ideas about the future we’ll make together.
Group RulesPlease note: By uploading your photo to this pool, you're consenting to the rules for this group. Please review these carefully before completing your upload. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation maintains this Flickr group to provide a forum for sharing images, ideas, and opinions regarding our philanthropic work. By joining this Flickr group of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, you agree to the following terms:
Photos submitted by the foundation remain copyrighted property, owned and licensed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. If you choose to engage in the group discussion forums, please note that the forums are intended for discussion around the group’s photo pool and the philanthropic work of the foundation. All statements posted by contributors reflect the views of the individual contributors and do not reflect the views of the foundation. We encourage respectful, constructive dialogue and reserve the right to remove posts that are offensive, act as advertisements, or attempt to solicit funds from other group members.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe