Dunechaser ADMIN January 29, 2016
Submit a photo to the group if you would like the chance to see it on TBB's social media pages (like Facebook and Twitter) for an entire month. Photos that don't meet our stated guidelines will be removed the group. Reminder: By submitting to the group you give The Brothers Brick permission to use the image. We will of course credit you.
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|February 2015: Now accepting submissions again!||Ochre JellyPRO||0||Ochre Jelly||3 years ago|
|Questions & General Discussion||zonked record (deleted)PRO||23||IronBricks||5 years ago|
|May 2013 Update: Please Read||zonked record (deleted)PRO||2||Siercon and CoralPRO||5 years ago|
Group DescriptionAn ongoing 'contest' of sorts.
Submit a photo of a LEGO MOC, and once a month we will choose one lucky submission to be used as the cover photo across all Brothers Brick social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and YouTube). We'll credit you, and you can brag about it to all your friends!
Tips for success & glory:
1. Landscape photos work better than portrait photos for cover photos. We're most likely to pick photos that have lots of detail across a wide part of the picture.
2. Regular readers will be familiar with our high standards for presentation. As the "face" of TBB for a whole month, the photos you submit should be something we might blog -- even if we haven't yet.
The Brothers Brick
Group RulesBy joining this group and submitting photos, you are granting The Brothers Brick permission to UPLOAD and CROP said photo for use on our social media pages as a cover photo. We will of course credit you.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 2 things to the pool each week.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe