Group DescriptionA one year boot camp for anyone interested in improving their street photography.
A new instruction every fortnight.
Submit new work only, in response to the instruction.
7-12 photographs will be chosen from each instruction and invited to the 'curated' pool.
Curation is not by jury, but the independent decisions of the instruction giver,
and our specially appointed gallerists.
This is the curated pool: www.flickr.com/groups/street-repeat-105-curated/
You can follow Street & Repeat
on facebook: www.facebook.com/streetrepeat
& twitter: twitter.com/streetnrepeat
Group Rules1. Street & Repeat is an instructions group – you shoot to a brief
2. Read the instruction & pointer before you start shooting
3. Submit only NEW work
4. Submit just ONE photo to each instruction
5. Your submissions must be street photography, and related to the instruction
6. Title your photo with the number of the instruction e.g. #01, #02, #03, and so on.
7. Multi-group uploaders (photo in more than twenty groups) – your submission will be
denied, unless correctly titled for the instruction - #01, #02, #03, and so on.
8. From five to twelve photos will be curated from each instruction and invited to the
curated group - Street & Repeat 105 Curated
9. Polite and respectful conduct at all times
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe