Stop-Motion Video + Join Group
April 9th, 2008
About this group »
1) Videos must be made from a sequence of still photos
2) Embrace your tripod. Avoid the shaky camera look unless it adds flavor to your stop-motion
3) If you have created an artistic stop-motion piece that has other elements such as video or stills, that's OK. The bulk of it should be stop-motion.
4) NO pornographic stop-motion.
5) If you want, include tags such as what camera/software you used.
A stop motion music video I created for the band Cooking with Caustic (hip hop /...
WasteOfTalent12 months ago0 replies
Check out my stop-motion animation page on youtube (youtube.com/kooberz). I crea...
Kooberz31 months ago0 replies
Hi Guys I'm a final year student, and really really need your help with critiqu...
Bobo.Parker37 months ago1 replies
Hello everyone! The Lomography Society has a new product, the Lomography LomoKin...
Lomographic Society International40 months ago0 replies
I put together my time lapse video with imovie '09 however I want to speed the v...
KristinB Photography47 months ago0 replies
Hi. I´ve been doing stop motion for some years now. Among others self shot. It...
hmluker48 months ago1 replies
wich software may i use? if possible free software thanks
icomewhenieatcaponata51 months ago8 replies
floating around NYC!!! It's on youtube, here .... would love to know what ev...
nperl52 months ago0 replies
Post links and examples of other stop-motion videos in this thread. Music videos...
derek olson56 months ago8 replies
Bueno, quiero aprovechar para presentar aquí el intento de mi 365 en fps . ...
nobtenerife.blogspot.com61 months ago0 replies
I am a student in Australia doing my Masters in Cross Disciplinary Arts at COFA,...
artbluemuffin61 months ago0 replies
i just made a stop motion film in imovie and i took the pictures with my nikon d...
Kristen Dennette64 months ago1 replies