This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionThis site contains photos contributed by members of the Chicago Chapter of the Society for Technical Communication (STC Chicago). Photo sets include:
- 53rd Annual STC Conference in Las Vegas
- 2007 Technical Communication Summit in Minneapolis
- 2008 Technical Communication Summit in Philadelphia
- 2009 Technical Communication Summit in Atlanta
- 2010 Technical Communication Summit in Dallas
- 2012 Technical Communication Summit in Rosemont/Chicago
- Chicago e-Learning & Technology Showcase
- STC Chicago Annual Awards & Recognition Banquet
- Chicago Scenes
- STC Chicago Events/Programs
About the Society for Technical Communication
STC is the world's largest and oldest professional association dedicated to the advancement of the field of technical communication. The Society’s members span the field of the technical communication profession and reach across every industry and continent. In fact, the Society has members in almost 50 countries and is continuing to grow rapidly outside of North America and Europe.
Through a growing global community, the Society and its members set the global standards for technical communication. The Society’s award-winning publications, Intercom and Technical Communication, are widely read in the field of technical communication, and its annual conference is one of the most-attended technical communication events of the year.
The Society, its geographic Chapters, and its Special Interest Groups (SIGs) produce a wide array of educational events throughout the year designed to advance the knowledge of members and promote technical communication education globally. STC educational events regularly feature the thought leaders and practitioners who represent the future of the profession.
About STC Chicago
Founded in 1955, STC Chicago is one of the oldest chapters of the Society of Technical Communication, with members that include technical writers and editors, content developers, instructional designers, academics, usability professionals, web designers and developers, and translators.
STC Chicago serves the professional and educational needs of technical communicators, educators, researchers, managers, and students. We support the local and larger STC communities and further the overall goals of the Society by providing a wide range of learning opportunities, including meetings, workshops, and the Institute for Professional Development.
Visit our Twitter site:
Visit our blog:
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe