hallowed van January 29, 2010
This group has helped inform us of the inconsistent experiences photographers have in our stores. We have put group discussion on hold until we have more updates on an official policy for photography in our stores. We appreciate your patience and encourage you to check back in the following months for an update.
Group DescriptionCalling all Starbucks fans - this group is for you! On behalf of Starbucks, I welcome you to our new group. I hope you use this group to share your Starbucks Experience. Whether that means uploading photos of your favorite drink or sharing stories in the discussion area, I'm excited to learn what Starbucks means to you.
I'm here to help so please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
Group Rules1. User Submissions. You hereby grant Starbucks Coffee Company and its affiliates (“Starbucks”) a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to use, copy, publicly display, publicly perform, publish or distribute any still or motion images that you post on or submit to the Group (“Image(s)”), in addition to any messages, data, information, text, audio, graphics or other material besides Images that you post into the Group (“Content”), solely in connection with the Group for so long as your Image(s) or Content is in the Group. To the extent an Image is used in connection with the Group or the promotion of the Group, Starbucks will attribute credit to you as the owner of the Image. Starbucks will actively seek your express written permission prior to using your Images or Content for any purpose other than outlined above. In the absence of such written permission, no alternative use will be authorized. Without limiting the foregoing, Starbucks may delete, remove, edit, modify, reject or refuse any Content or Images submitted to the Group.
2. Interactive Areas. You assume full responsibility for risks associated with using discussion forums and other interactive areas of the Group. Starbucks is not responsible for and assumes no liability associated with Content or Images posted or submitted to the Group by you or anyone else. Starbucks is not liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity or for any statements or representations you may encounter in using the Group.
3. Removal or Suspension. Starbucks may at any time, in its sole discretion and without notice, terminate or suspend your right to use the Group.
4. Representations. You represent and warrant that (i) you own the Images or have the right to post or otherwise distribute them, including permission from all persons depicted in any Image; (ii) the Content is your original work and you have the right to post it; and (iii) the Content is complete, accurate and not misleading.
6. Disclaimers and Limitations. THE GROUP IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. STARBUCKS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND TITLE. YOU WAIVE AND AGREE NOT TO ASSERT ANY CLAIMS OR ALLEGATIONS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER AGAINST STARBUCKS, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE GROUP OR ANY CONTENT OR IMAGES CONTAINED ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE GROUP. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, STARBUCKS AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS GROUP. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF STARBUCKS TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS GROUP EXCEED $50.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe