- Get Pro
Group DescriptionSome background about SPNC
The Street Photography Now Community (SPNC) is a continuation of the Street Photography Now Project which was organised by the Photographer’s Gallery, London and ran from September 2010 to September 2011 to promote the Street Photography Now book published by Thames and Hudson. The Street Photography Now Community admins highly recommend any street photographer to make this book their bedside reading.
SPNC thanks the Photographer's Gallery for having allowed them to make this incredible project continue further.
Group RulesPhotographs are added to this pool by invitation only. (Photographs are invited to be added to this group as a result of the curators’ top five choice from the previous months instruction. Please do not try to submit any images directly to this group)
1. Every month a new Flickr group is created based around an instruction or theme; chosen by the SPNC Admins.
2. Please join the latest month’s instruction which you can find a link to at the top of this page.
3. There you can submit up to two photographs on that month’s instruction or theme.
4. The images must have been taken that month and this is carefully moderated.
5. The SPNC Admins will invite the curator to select his/her top five images of the month, and those photographs will be invited to be added to this group’s pool.
6. This group is the ‘mother group’.
7. Have fun! Please feel free to join in and ask questions, either in this group or the instruction group.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe