Swede66 ADMIN October 30, 2017
Greeting everyone and welcome to the Sony Camera Club! All types of Sony cameras and all levels of photographers are welcome. The idea here is to connect with fellow members, share photos & tips and discuss various photography-related topics. Check out our current photo challenge read our rules & guidelines here:
Group DescriptionSony Camera Club connects Sony photographers from all over the world through their photography
Group RulesGroup Rules:
By submitting your photograph(s), video(s), photograph or video titles and/or your Flickr username (the “Content”) to Sony’s Camera Club Flickr Group located at www.flickr.com/groups/sonycameraclub (the “Group”), you acknowledge and agree to the following:
(i) Sony Electronics Inc. and its successors, assigns, suppliers and vendors (“Sony”) shall have, without any further obligation, a perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid, worldwide, non-exclusive right and permission to copy, publicly display, publicly perform and use the Content in any media now known or hereafter developed in connection with Sony’s promotion of the Group or any successor thereof, and
(ii) you have accepted the Yahoo! Terms of Service. If Sony desires to use your Content for a purpose not covered by this license, Sony will contact you to request your permission. Additionally, by submitting the Content you are certifying to Sony that you have all of the rights and permissions necessary (including written authorizations of any individuals depicted in the Content, or such individuals’ parents or guardians if under 18 years of age) to grant the foregoing rights and permissions to Sony.
Rules for Pool Photos:
1. We have a 2 a day posting limit.
2. Please only submit your original work and this is a PG space so please don't upload anything you wouldn't want your grandma or kids to see (adult content, etc.)
3. Please only submit photos taken by Sony Cameras :-) We're here to focus on how to be a better photographer and how we can learn the settings/features on our Sony cameras in that journey. To do this, please be sure to note what camera you used to take the photo in your photo details.
Accepted content types: Photos
Accepted safety levels: Safe
Rules for Discussions:
1. Brand debates will not be allowed in this group. This includes "Brand X vs Sony", which brand is better, etc. These topics will be deleted.
2. Please be respectful to everyone. While healthy debates and all aspects of feedback is encouraged and welcomed, we ask that it is communicated in a respectful and constructive way. Violators risk getting their posts deleted or being removed or banned from the group.
3. Please keep topics related to the purpose of the group. There are many other communities out there for in-depth discussions on items such as politics, etc. Our group is focused on the world of photography.
4. Please stay on topic. Discussion posts are topic related and we ask that you please comment in relation to the topic you're in. If you'd like to discuss something outside of the topic, we encourage you to start a new discussion post or locate the best discussion post for your comments.
5. Other than photo challenges, photos submitted in discussions don’t need to be in the group pool but do need to apply to the standard permissions rules for the group and Flickr.
- Members can post 2 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe