Hey Cheska! lol. Anyway, as you know, we have the same camera. So hopefully this helps.
1. Yes, its ok. I do it. It changes colors slightly but thats opinion, do both and see what you think.
2. You can, you must have had it in in burst mode. That setting doesnt allow flash(it cant recharge that fast). Other than that, it should work.
3. Yes, but I wouldnt reccommend raising ISO speed, it gets grainier and granier upwards of 80. Just use a low speed in combination with a tripod. Make sure your subject doesnt move though, it will blur otherwise.
4. This is tricky. In the case of the beads, I'd again use a slow speed and a tripod. I say this because if you'd used the flash it would have reflected on your window. But flash would be another option(remember the intensity can be changed, you may need to. If its still too bright, move back and zoom, or put on your polarizer. It works as a mild ND filter.
5. I'm not sure about this one so I'll just tell you all the flash settings and you can try them out and see if they give you the results you want.
If you turn on your camera, press home, go to the all the way to the right, then higlight shooting options, THEN, go down to shooting options 2, you can change the flash from Front to Rear, or vice versa.
Also, if you press right, while in camera mode, it will change from flash always on to SL flash. Those are all the settings I know of for flash.
I hope i helped. Good luck Cheska! *edit* Ms. Cheska
Originally posted ages ago.
King Woodrose edited this topic ages ago.