|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Fire, fire, fire||KCET.org||0||KCET.org||6 years ago|
|Billboards, billboards, billboards||KCET.org||2||KCET.org||7 years ago|
|Releases?||discarted||1||KCET.org||7 years ago|
|Generic Pool Discussion||KCET.org||0||KCET.org||7 years ago|
Group DescriptionHowdy! This is official Flickr Pool for KCET.org.
We'd like to feature your pictures of Southern California on the site. Over the next weeks and months we'll be doing dozens of stories about the region, and we'd to build up a pool of images from which to draw in order to illustrate. All images we use would be attributed with your Flickr username and a link back to your Flickr page.
If you'd like to participate, just join the pool and post your Southern California-themed images to the pool. We do ask that you license your photos under the following Creative Commons license so that we can use it:
KCET - Southern California Community Television will only use your photo once and you will maintain all rights to it. However, we often have to crop photos , so we won't be able to use photos that are licensed under NoDerivs.
Thanks, and we look forward to your photos!
Group RulesThanks for checking out KCET's Southern California Flickr Pool! Before you join, we'd like to let you know what this group is all about:
1. We want the community to be involved in the process of reporting, discovering and sharing the region. Submitting photos gives KCET permission to use your submitted photo(s) on KCET.org and in KCET's social media activities. An absolute must for KCET is that you get credit, therefore written credit and a link will always be provided back to your Flickr photo.
2. KCET's coverage area reaches throughout Southern California -- and a little beyond. Here, in alphabetical order, are the counties we are especially intersted in: Kern, Imperial, Inyo, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, and Ventura.
3. Of course, there are some topics we cover statewide, such as outdoor travel. If you have photos from National Parks, State Parks, beaches, Tahoe, Mammoth Mountain, the Lost Coast, etc, please do share!
4. Other photos we'd especially be interested in include street life, farming/gardening, food, police/fire, nature/hiking, traffic/public transit, sunrises/sunsets, museums, public art/street art/graffiti, neighborhoods (especially South L.A., Northeast SFV, East L.A., Southeast L.A. County, Inland Empire, Coachella Valley and more areas that do not get represented photographically as much. If you have ideas, let us know!).
See you in the pool!
The KCET.org Team
- Members can post 20 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe