This group discussion is for members only.
Group Description"We Want You! BeCos You Con."
This group was created as a central photo share for League Of Hero [LOH] members/costumers of the iconic characters created by Mattel, Skeletor and Evil-Lyn. It is intended as a home for San Diego Comic Con 2009 [SDCC] attendees to show off their photos of, and with this costuming duo.
At this years 2009 Comic Con International, these masters of evil will be handing out business cards as an open invitation to share your photo's of/with them, as well as any other Masters Of The Universe related photos, and potentially recruit other artisans to join the League Of Heroes costuming forum. Just one of the many resources for the cos-inclined!
We look forward to seeing you all in San Diego!
Group RulesAlthough this is a public share, we do hope all members will adhere to these codes of conduct.
- This group share is specifically to include Avengers related costuming. This includes all branches of the Avengers rosters, as well as villains within the canon.
- No content deemed by group Administrators and Moderators as blatantly graphic will be tolerated. This is a public share and we uphold the tenets of societal decency.
- Spamming, flaming, and trolling outside the context of this group will be immediately deleted. We encourage lively banter between hero and villain, but expect all commentary to be in the tradition of fair play, and comraderrie.
- Respect the copyrights of other people, websites, software and printed media. Please regard your photo subject with the decorum befitting the character. Again, this is a public share.
- You must respect the privacy of other members and individuals. Do not post personal information (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, passwords, personal identification numbers, or any other information considered private). Please respect the secret identities of the heroes.
Failure to regard these rules as laid out, will result in necessary recourse.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe