|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Sticky Michael Northrup||Anton Damolescu [out]||0||Anton Damolescu [out]||2 years ago|
|Sticky Paul D' Amato||Anton Damolescu [out]||3||andisudjana||4 years ago|
|Sticky Yannis Kafkas||Anton Damolescu [out]||3||Stathis Tzouvaras||4 years ago|
|Sticky Michel Vanden Eeckhoudt||Anton Damolescu [out]||3||Philip Ward||4 years ago|
|Sticky Pentti Sammallahti||Anton Damolescu [out]||6||Dezso Szlaboda (White Noise)||5 years ago|
|Sticky Kay von Aspern||Anton Damolescu [out]||18||johnpaddlerPRO||5 years ago|
|Sticky The Italians||Anton Damolescu [out]||10||instagram ajbellizzio..||5 years ago|
|Sticky Tommy Forbes||Anton Damolescu [out]||0||Anton Damolescu [out]||5 years ago|
|Sticky Todd Fisher||Ania Vouloudi||17||Anton Damolescu [out]||5 years ago|
|Sticky Zoe Strauss||Anton Damolescu [out]||16||ngravity||5 years ago|
Group DescriptionΑs Mario Cuic mentioned before, we like Street photography.
We just want to mention 3 things:
1. Think of Street photography in a broader sense. Somewhere beyond the usual visual pun
2. It can be done everywhere, even in your room
3. It doesn't exist.
p.s. Everything you see in the pool represents our tastes, and that only.
Τhe RULE of the group is the following:
Both Ania and me have to like the photo in order to get to the pool.
Taking under consideration that we can't always be over a computer chatting about photos, 2 things can happen:
1. I like a photo and i invite it (or let it pass from the pending) and Ania disapproves this, then the photo is out.
2. Vice versa.
p.s.2. Have a look at the group's most interesting photos on flickriver:
p.s.3. ...and the SGSA facebook page
Group RulesOnly Streetphotography for Small Growers
When not, i show you how to Grow Tomatos, that you can Put on your Eyes
Or i Send you to Hell ( Ken Rockwell ) there you Die a boring Death
Welcome to the Small Growers ;)
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool each week.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate