mattnoyesweather ADMIN November 7, 2014
For years, this was the Sky Scenes group for New England weather and nature-related photos to be shared in my NECN weather broadcasts. Even when Sky Scenes disappeared on-air, this group kept going strong and you kept the photos coming. Now, Pic of the Day features these photos at :45 past the hour, weekday mornings on NECN - thanks to all 1600+ of you who continue to share amazing photos for air in my weather broadcasts!
This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionShare real-time/current New England Weather & Outdoor Photos with Meteorologist Matt Noyes.
Most weekday mornings on NBC10 Boston www.nbc10boston.com) and NECN (New England Cable News, www.necn.com), I share New England photos submitted by you, our viewers, in hopes of sharing the splendor and beauty of New England with one another. These pictures include gorgeous skies, amazing weather, natural beauty and scenery, or pictures of one another enjoying New England life.
Through this site, you can submit pictures for consideration in the on-air broadcasts. If you don't want your photos shared on-air and online, you won't want to post to this group. Full attribution is always included.
TO JOIN THE NEW ENGLAND SKY SCENES GROUP:
1) Become a member of Flickr. It's free, it's quick and it's easy. I did it in about 2 minutes.
2) Go to www.flickr.com/groups/skyscenes/
3) Click "Join This Group" to become a member.
4) Upload your photos to your account.
5) Title them as you wish - be sure to include your name and location in the description so they will post to the site and you'll get credit for your photo!
6) Share them with the New England Sky Scenes group.
From there, once you've posted your pictures to the group, they'll be approved and appear on the Flickr group page, and on Facebook.
Group RulesSky Scenes (Matt's NECN Pics of the Day) is a photo sharing group for New England weather and outdoor photos. This group has been designed for sharing photos to tell the New England story, and photos may be used online and on-air by the group administrator, with full credit to the photographer. If you are a professional photographer who does not want your photographs shared as they appear when you post them to the group (note: watermarks, signatures and the like are fine), this group is not for you! This group is all about freely sharing New England's beauty and the New England way of life. Please be sure either downloading or blogging of pictures is allowed from your images, or both, as these are the methods by which I can pull the pics for use in weather broadcasts and online. Note that you can set privacy settings so only my account - mattnoyesweather - can download/blog if you do not want all users to be able to share your images.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe