super*dave ADMIN November 15, 2018
Welcome to the silhouette group. We accept all photos which contain a dark shape and outline visible in restricted light against a brighter background. - The shape should have no details visible within the silhouette. - The silhouette should be the subject of the picture.- NO SHADOW PICS. You will be removed from the group without warning if you make no effort to follow the rules of the group. All spammers are banned without warning.
Group DescriptionPhotos of a dark shape and outline visible in restricted light against a brighter background. No distinct details, no shadow photos.
Silhouettes can be of people, any object, sculptures, buildings, trees or anything at all really.
Photos posted must have a silhouette within them, but don't have to be all silhouette.
Shadow pictures are not considered silhouettes for this group, please search out & join the many other groups that are available for shadow pictures.
Photos of black objects during daylight or black & white photos are not always silhouettes. Photos of people wearing black clothing are not necessarily silhouettes.
Picture that are not silhouettes will be removed from the group without comment. If a member submits non-silhouette photos, they may be removed as a member. They may join again, however, if this happens multiple times, they may find that they can no longer submit pictures.
Please post on the discussion board or feel free to contact me any time if you have questions or concerns about the group.
Current admins are:
danna (curious tangles)
Group RulesWe accept silhouette photographs only. A silhouette is a dark shape and outline against a brighter background. No details should be visible within the dark shape. If there is a person or animal in the picture THEY MUST BE IN SILHOUETTE.
No computer created fantasy art. Photographs only.
- All photos posted must have a silhouette within them.
- NO SHADOW PICTURES, please search out & join the many other groups that are available for shadow pictures.
- Black and white photographs are not always silhouettes. We do not accept photos of black objects in strong light or well lit subjects against a black background.
Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions or concerns about the group.
Thanks for participating!
danna (curious tangles)
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate