|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Seattle Stairway Photos||Doug Beyerlein||0||Doug Beyerlein||7 years ago|
|Step it up a notch?||Rob KetchersidePRO||0||Rob Ketcherside||8 years ago|
|Queen Anne Stairway Map, Seattle Times Article...||Musely||0||Musely||8 years ago|
Group DescriptionThis group is all about exploring the public outdoor stairways and stairs in Seattle. See a group map of Seattle Stairways here!
* Photo should be of or from a public outdoor stairway in Seattle. These tend to be stairways that connect two (or more) streets.
* Do mention where the photo was taken.
* Do not include indoor stairways (eg. malls, office buildings), or private stairways to private residences.
* Do not include stairways that are part of buildings
Photos that don't meet these will be removed.
Geotagging is also appreciated, but not necessary.
Good examples of stairways:
* Republican St. Stairway (Capitol Hill)
* Thomas St. Stairway (Capitol Hill)
* Pike St Hillclimb
* Harbor Steps
* Freeway Park Stairs
* Outdoor steps alongside the Seattle Art Museum on University St (because it connects 1st and 2nd).
Not appropriate for this group:
* Stairway inside Seattle Art Museum
* Stairway inside Volunteer Park Water Tower
* Steps outside the Federal Courhouse (because it doesn't connect streets, just goes up to the buildings).
Other stairway groups that you may find interesting:
* Use the -->Stairs<--
* San Francisco Stairway Walks
* stair porn
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe