|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Copyright||LahainaGreg||1||RedHarpPRO||1 year ago|
|What does the term "sellout" mean when discussing sketching?||Billie T||1||Miatagrrl||5 years ago|
|Thank you Urban Sketchers!||Billie T||1||GLWong2010PRO||5 years ago|
Group DescriptionSee Seattle one drawing at a time.
Before sharing your drawings in the pool, make sure they meet these basic criteria and they are done in the spirit of the Urban Sketchers Manifesto.
• You did the drawing on location in the Seattle/King county area, not from photos or memory. Or a travel location by one of the members of Urban Sketchers Seattle
• You have written the location of the sketch (town and state/country) in the headline or caption or placed the image on your public Flickr map.
• No sketches from figure drawing sessions or posed models.
Urban Sketchers Manifesto
• We draw on location, indoors or out, capturing what we see from direct observation.
• Our drawings tell the story of our surroundings, the places we live and where we travel.
• Our drawings are a record of time and place.
• We are truthful to the scenes we witness.
• We use any kind of media and cherish our individual styles.
• We support each other and draw together.
• We share our drawings online.
• We show the world, one drawing at a time.
We reserve the right to remove any drawings that don't fit our mission. We also encourage members to write descriptions and stories associated with each sketch.
Group RulesOnly sketches drawn on location in the Seattle/King County area and with identification about where they were drawn should be submitted to the pool. If the sketches don't meet these requisites the administrator reserves the right to remove them immediately. Please also consider adding a few words in comment about the sketch. Tell us a little more of the story or link to your blog post about it.
In addition, members of Urban Sketchers Seattle may post sketches they've done in other locations as well.
1. Follow the Urban Sketchers manifesto, in the ABOUT THIS GROUP section.
2. Include location information in at least one of these locations: on the sketch, in the comments, in the tag words.
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe