This group pool is for members only.
This group discussion is for members only.
SANTOS: IMAGES OF FAITH
Santos are religious carvings, sculptures, depicting Angels, Saints, Virgins, Martyrs, Madonnas and Jesus.
SEMANA SANTA FILIPINAS
Our Sister Group
Group RulesSantos: Images of Faith, SSF's sister group, was created in June of 2006. It is an international group created as a pool for photos with any religious images as subjects.
Here they are. These are also the New Group Rules:
Photos with religious theme are allowed to be posted in the photo pool. Each newly submitted photo will be approved by an administrator before it joins the SIF pool.
New members will be required to agree with the group's rules. Current members are required to prospectively abide by the new rules. Failure to comply will result in banning from the group. Also -- and this is important -- each member's Flickr profile must have primarily original photos, i.e. photos that the member himself has taken.
Discussion Board Etiquette:
This is extremely important, so please read this carefully, and if you don’t agree, please do not join (or remain in) this group.
1. Relevance. Please post only topics related to this group's interests – threads with religious images as their topic. Avoid irrelevant, trivial, and highly-personal comments and discussions (you can also send FlickrMail anytime). Irrelevant discussion threads will be deleted without prior notice.
2. Photos. Post only the medium or small sizes of your photos on the discussion threads. Large sizes take longer to load, and also require inconvenient horizontal scrolling, making them difficult to view on-screen.
3. Animation. Animated GIF’s won't be allowed in the discussion threads either, as they too take a long time to load.
4. Courtesy. This group prohibits name-calling or personal attacks in its discussion threads. Let’s keep all discussions objective, principle-based, unemotional, and impersonal. Discussion threads and posts containing personal attacks or that are otherwise discourteous will be deleted without prior notice, and the poster will be given a warning or be banned from the group.
5. Openness to Feedback. Remember, not everyone will agree with you, think what you think, believe what you believe, or see what you see. We all have different opinions and points of views. Be open-minded and gracious as you receive comments and feedback, and don’t overreact or be hypersensitive. Ungracious, overreactive, or hypersensitive posts and comments will be deleted without prior notice, and the poster will be given a warning or be banned from the group.
Chill and relax. The SIF discussion board, like the rest of Santos: Images of Faith is here to stimulate creativity, to share information, and to spread knowledge. Have fun with it!
Also, since all of us Flickr members are bound by it, please read and review the Flickr Community Guidelines.
Thank you, and welcome to another blessed day on Santos: Images of Faith!
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe