|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Why no posters, cards etc?||Vladrlan||0||Vladrlan||4 years ago|
|Tell us your stories||National Portrait Gallery, LondonPRO||0||National Portrait Gallery, London||5 years ago|
Group DescriptionRoad to 2012 explores inspiration as a theme. Who or what inspires you? Share your own images of inspiration with the National Portrait Gallery.
To add your own images of inspiration:
1. Get a free Flickr account
2. Upload your photos
3. Add them to the Road to 2012 Flickr group and tag them with the word 'Inspire'
4. Include a title and description telling us what inspires you about the subject.
Our favourite photos will be featured on the National Portrait Gallery’s Road to 2012 website:
Group RulesNational Portrait Gallery/BT Road to 2012 Group Rules
1. You may contribute Content (photographs) to this group in the following categories:
• Photos on the theme of inspiration
• Photos responding to the Olympic values of respect, excellence and friendship
Road to 2012: Setting Out explores inspiration as a theme. Who or what inspires you? Share your own images of inspiration with the National Portrait Gallery.
Add your images to the Road to 2012 Flickr group and tag them with the word 'Inspire'. Make sure you add a title and description telling us what inspires you about the subject.
2. Any photographs you submit may be displayed in the following ways, in addition to appearing in this group on the Flickr website:
• on a screen at the National Portrait Gallery in Summer 2011 or Summer 2012– with attribution via Flickr Member Name
• on the National Portrait Gallery's Road to 2012 website in relation to the ‘Road to 2012’ Project - any photos used will be attributed to the contributor’s Flickr Member Name.
3. The National Portrait Gallery will not otherwise use, print or archive contributors photographs in any way other than those outlined above in Rule 2 above, without first obtaining the explicit additional permission of the Flickr member.
4. Images must be a minimum of 500kb in size.
5. Contributions must not contain explicit or offensive material (i.e. pornography, racial discrimination, violence etc.), or infringe the intellectual property rights or copyright of a third party. By adding your photo to the Group, you represent and warrant that your submitted photo is consistent with the Flickr Community Guidelines:
6. You can add up to a maximum of 10 photographs to the group.
7. The National Portrait Gallery’s Road to 2102 group photographs are moderated, so once accepted, it may take up to 72 hours for your photographs to be added to the group's pool.
8. By submitting your photograph to the National Portrait Gallery’s Road to 2012 group, you agree to the above rules.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe