Gino ADMIN September 27, 2007
Welcome! Show us your best steel, lugs, wool and leather.
This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionThis is the official group for owners of Rivendell Bicycles. If you have a Saluki, Bleriot, Rambouillet, Quickbeam, Atlantis, A. Homer Hilsen, Longlow, All-rounder, Glorius, Wilbury, Romulus and so on, we'd like to see it here. This gallery used to live on the Rivendell web site, but putting here on Flickr cuts out the middle man (us), and makes it so that everyone can participate and communicate with each other.
Some photo tips
• Tag your photos with 'rivendell' and whatever bike model your photo is of
• kneel down to get down to your bike's level. It's more interesting.
• shoot in the shade or on an overcast day
• the drive side of the bike is more interesting
• simple backgrounds are good
• to minimize wheel distortion on broadside shots, stand back far, then zoom in
• when shooting the drive side of the bike, put the pedal between 2 and 4 o'clock
For action photos or whenever you can't control the conditions, don't worry, just get the shot!
- Members can post 10 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe