|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Anyone have technical problems using this group?||muriell||2||muriell||7 years ago|
|Content||muriell||0||muriell||7 years ago|
|In Memoria Rules||muriell||0||muriell||7 years ago|
|In Memoria Description||muriell||0||muriell||7 years ago|
Group DescriptionI've found it heartwarming to experience the notlols remembering and celebrating the lives of our animal and human companions. I wanted to see them all together. So I'm asking the group to help me build this set. I'm also including lols of comfort.
If there's a memorial you'd like to see here just let us know and someone will add it. Similarly, if you'd like to join the group and add your own lols just let us know!
Some of the pictures of rescue cats can be distressing and they are rated accordingly.
I've just found out there's an age limit to flickr membership so I'd like to list honorary members from ichc who can't actually join because of their age (I will post for them if they want me to):
*** Please Note: We apologise in advance for the lack of photo credits in some instances. We hope you understand our time constraints as volunteers. If your photo is being used here and no credit is given, please contact us and we'll ensure that proper credit is shown. If you'd prefer us not to use your image we will, of course, remove it.
All lols courtesy of icanhascheezburger.com.
Group Rules1. Please respect this space and the people and animals in it.
2. The group is NOT marked as 18+ because there are some younger ichcers who would love to join. We cannot use the 'restricted' flag on notlols as a result, only 'safe' and 'moderate'. So please don't post very disturbing images. There could be some exceptions but do keep this in mind. We'll work it out as we go along.
3. Please flag photos appropriately, e.g. disturbing images and text should be flagged as 'moderate'.
4. If you are uploading a notlol/lol that is not your work please credit the authoress/author in the description field.
5. Please try to credit the source of the picture too if at all possible.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate