jkrauss ADMIN June 17, 2009
WELCOME to new friends who are sharing interesting ideas in our Flickr group! Our intent is to show what project-based learning looks like around the world. Please comment on what you see here and help foster a collegial spirit among members and viewers. Please share your photos with this group and tag them rpbl. ...........tag w/ rpbl...........tag w/ rpbl...........tag w/ rpbl...........tag w/ rpbl...........tag w/ rpbl...........tag w/ rpbl...........tag w/ rpbl
Group DescriptionThis group illustrates what project-based learning can look like, especially when digital tools help students break free from the confines of teacher-driven and classroom-bound instruction.
Group administrator Jane Krauss and colleague Suzie Boss have just coauthored a book "Reinventing Project-Based Learning: Your Field Guide to Real-World Projects in the Digital Age". In writing the book we visited with teachers from around the world who are transforming the learning experience through meaningful and rigorous projects. We hope you will submit photos that capture the spirit of project-based learning. Please read the group rules for details.
Please join us!
Meet us on our Reinventing Project-Based Learning blog at the address below:
Group RulesFor each photo, please:
* Include a caption that briefly describes the project.
* Add a tag "reinventingpbl" to your photo
* Add a geotag so we can see where the project takes place
* Do not include identifying information for any children (first name and grade OK)
We will be excited to see pictures that illustrate how rich projects transform the learning experience - We encourage pictures that show kids learning together in interesting places using powerful tools and creating unique work.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe