Group DescriptionWelcome to the official Flickr site for Recovery.gov. Have you seen a recovery project near you? Snap a photo and share it here! Show us what recovery looks like in your neighborhood.
Group Rules--Photo Posting Rules--
1. Image must be related to the Recovery Act
2. Image can not feature local, state, or federal politicians or contain political statements or references of any kind.
3. Image must include a brief description, date photograph was taken, and location of photograph including zip code
4. Submitting your photograph does not guarantee posting
5. Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be posted. The Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board (Board) retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
You guarantee that you are the original photographer and sole owner of the copyright of all images submitted. If we receive complaints of copyright infringement, the image in question will be immediately removed. In submitting the photograph(s), you grant the Board the right to disseminate, reproduce, publish, publicize, and make any use of the photograph(s) submitted consistent with the law. The photograph(s) submitted are subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act, may be made accessible to the public by Recovery.gov, and are, therefore, publicly accessible.
By submitting pictures to the Recovery.gov Flickr Group, you are giving the Recovery Board and those authorized by the Recovery Board permission to use the pictures for any educational, promotional, or other Board purpose. The Board will not provide any financial compensation for the submitted photograph(s).
For photographs including a person, you give permission to the Board to post your photographic likeness on the pages of Recovery.gov. If the photograph(s) include a child under 18 years of age, you guarantee that you are the parent or legal guardian of said individual and give permission to the Board to post the photographic likeness of your child on the pages of Recovery.gov.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe