j david ADMIN February 10, 2016
Whoa Nelly!!!Over 19,000 (!!!!) members in the group. Welcome to the new peeps, and thank you to the older members. One thing- please, please use this group to share recipes. We love the portraits, the food shots, and such- but unless they have a recipe, your lovely photos won't be posted.We love you! Keep the recipes rocking!
Group DescriptionYou're having a dinner party. You don't know what to make. You've never tried a Bomb Alaska before. Where do you start?
Please share your delicious recipes with the group, and if you post photos of your creation, we ask that you include a recipe along with your photo. (If you don't, your photo will probably be removed from the pool.)
And please, if you link to a recipe on your blog, link directly to the recipe itself not just your blog home page. Just post the best photo of what you cook - we generally only post one photo of one dish. Delicioso!
Group Rules1. Any photos you add to the group pool must include the recipe you used to make the dish in the photo.
2. You can link to the recipe if it's elsewhere online. But! Please link to the specific location of your recipe, not just your blog.
3. Remember too, if you use flickr-housed photos of your dish elsewhere on the web, you must link the photo back to Flickr (this is a Flickr rule from the Community Guidelines, not just a rule of this group)
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 7 things to the pool each week.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe