This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionRCCongress 2010 is a once-a-decade, interfaith forum of religion communicators gathering from around the world in Chicago, April 7-10, 2010.
Theme: Embracing Change: Communicating Faith in Today's World
* Social change invites us to new ministries
* Religious change invites us to new dialogue
* Technological change entices us to new modes of reaching out
Share your RCCongress 2010 photos
* Tag your photos with "rccongress2010"
* Add them to the group pool
* Share them with the world.
Group RulesThis group is for sharing photos of speakers and special events during the Religion Communication Congress 2010, April 7-10, in Chicago.
1. Do no harm. Do not post photos that would cause injury or embarrassment to you or anyone pictured in the image.
2. Be respectful. Ask permission before taking photos of participants.
3. Give your photos a title.
4. Add a brief description that helps tell the story, offers a key point from a speaker, or identifies people in the photo.
We look forward to seeing your photos. Thank you!
- Members can post 50 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe