Group DescriptionPublic group for real quality HDR pictures.
Maximum of 2 pictures a day.
Please be absolutely certain that your picture has quality. Good composition, sharpness, balanced colors etc.
Things we don't like about a lot of HDR's:
- Too much saturation
- Halo's or dodges around buildings
- Less overall contrast resulting in flat/grey images
- Lack of sharpness
In the discussion box you can discuss how to make great HDR's and wich software to use.
- Members can post 2 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe