Shawnimal ADMIN April 12, 2008
Welcome to the Plushform Flickr group! We hope you're excited to share your custom Plushforms with the world at large. Let us know if you have any questions, and in the mean time get to postin! :)
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|1st Annual Midwest Plushform Show||sparkling toy (deleted)||0||sparkling toy (deleted)||10 years ago|
|Plushform community...||Shawnimal||0||Shawnimal||10 years ago|
|NYCC pre-release and mini exhibition||Shawnimal||0||Shawnimal||10 years ago|
Group DescriptionShowing off Plushform custom plush toys by artists and designers around the world! You can also add your custom Plushform to the Community area found at Plushform.com.
Group RulesThank you for your interest in Plushform! We appreciate you stopping by our Flickr group full of Plushform custom designs.
While we're excited by the prospect of all of the amazing and crazy things you're bound to do with this all-new medium, and certainly don't want to censor you, we do have a few simple and logical guidelines we'd like to go over before you start uploading images and info.
1. Perhaps the most important, remember this is a PLUSHFORM community site. It's not intended for other custom toys, unless for some reason that custom toy involves Plushform in an interesting way.
2. Since Plushform appeals to a wide range of artists and designers (including those 7 years old and above), we ask you refrain from swearing, and using derogatory or racist words and comments.
3. Same goes for images - any photos uploaded other than photos of your Plushform custom will not be approved and will result in your design being denied or deleted. Any derogatory, racist, pornographic or overtly offensive photos or imagery will not be allowed.
4. Since you can link to your own web site, we ask you do just that - to YOUR site, or to a site that showcases what you do. Do not link to a site that has nothing to do with you or your artwork, or showcases anything derogatory, racist, pornographic or otherwise overtly offensive.
5. Remember the Plushform designs on display are the property of their respective owners. We make no claim that we own the specific designs, other than the basic Plushform shape and concept. Furthermore, we are not responsible for the images and information on display, and have nothing to do with any sales that may stem from the design displayed in the Plushform community area.
If you agree to all of this, and feel like you're not being too picky, then show us what you've got! We really do want to see what you do with Plushform, and hope you're as excited about it as we are.
Have a question or two? Suggestions on how to improve Plushform or the community area? Please let us know!
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe