robwilkinson2 ADMIN July 12, 2018
This group is open to members of City of London & Cripplegate Photographic Society. Based in The City of London, we welcome all photographers with skill levels varying from beginners to professionals. For more information, see our website at: www.cityandcripplegate-ps.org, or contact the administrator, Rob Wilkinson, through Flickr by using the link above.
This group pool is for members only.
This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionThis group provides the opportunity to share up to 5 of your own new pictures each week, invite helpful comments on them and be able to comment constructively on other people's images.
Please post pictures to this group only, for one week, so that comments come from other members of the Society first. Titles and descriptions of the context and techniques used will hopefully encourage useful discussion.
You can also join the discussion threads or start ones of your own, on any issues to do with photography in general.
Group Rules1. Members of City of London & Cripplegate Photographic Society can join and post up to five images each week.
2. Comments on other people's images should be constructive, friendly and fair.
3. Discussions on topics relevant to cameras and photography are welcomed.
5. Anyone posting to this group takes full responsibility for the content of their photograph or words.
6. The photograph you submit must be your own work, and by adding it to this group you confirm that you are the copyright holder.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each week.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe