This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionWelcome to Photography Bay's Flickr group. This group was created to complement www.PhotographyBay.com.
Post your best images here and they'll run the chance of being featured on Photography Bay. (See posting rules below.) If you haven't visited Photography Bay before, run on over there now and you'll see it's full of reviews, news and rumors of the latest photo gear that's around (or coming soon).
This group has a discussion board. Additionally, there is a Photography Bay Forum available to all group members for free if you want to toss around the rumors, find out which camera is right for you or learn how to use your camera.
Photo Posting Rules
1. Put up your best images.
2. Up to 3 per day.
3. Keep it work safe, which means I must feel comfortable displaying it in an office setting. I'm pretty conservative about work safe, so keep this in mind. This is the most important of the rules and will get a photo deleted from the pool faster than anything else.
4. Obey all rules. ;)
5. (Optional.) If you're adding photos to the pool, exercise some courtesy and comment on other pool photos as well. Keeping the community spirit alive will help this pool and comments on your own photos grow.
Note: Any photo in the Flickr pool could be pulled to Photography Bay for discussion, comments or critiques (with credits to the photographer, of course). If you'd rather not have your photo featured on Photography Bay, please don't post it to the pool or expressly indicate that you do not wish to have it featured on Photography Bay.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe