Group DescriptionWelcome to the Photo Retouchers & Retouching forum on Flickr. We created this to compliment: photographyretouching.blogspot.com.
If you're posting photos, the rules below apply and can be removed without notice, so make sure you know what you can -- and can't -- post.
This group isn't limited to photos, but it will likely be mostly about that.
Over at the blog, you'll find lots of retouching-related information, added to frequently. It is our hope that you learn, apply what you learn to your own retouching, and then, most importantly, pay that knowledge forward. Help someone else.
When you post an image, it's open for commentary, preferrably constructive! Please also take the time to make constructive comments not just here, but also on the blog pages as well. Few things are better than the collective knowledge of a group of people commited to quality retouching, so they can continue to be in business doing what they love.
Again, make sure your photographs meet the following rules:
1. Ensure they are yours. Don't post someone else's copyrighted photographs, without their permission.
2. Ensure that, for photographs, that the purpose for posting them is to comment on it from some retouching-related aspect.
3. Provide as many details as possible about the retouching. The idea is to learn from each other.
4. Don't post anything that isn't viewable within a work environment. No porn -- if you're in the business of shooting that, well, that can be another photo business blog, not this one, sorry.
6. Paste the following code in the caption of your Photo Retouching images for the benefit of non-Forum folks viewing your photographs or forms:
Learn more about retouching at Photo Retouchers & Retouching.
Please note: Any photograph in this Flickr pool may be pulled up to the blog, where it would be seen by a wide array of retouchers, photographers and those aspiring to do so worldwide.
Lastly -- don't flame people that post. Don't call them stupid. Don't be mean. Mean people suck. Ask questions. Be helpful, and play well with others. Say please and thank you. If you break this rule, you'll be bounced. Like we said, mean people suck.
Photo Retouching Blog
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe