banksie101 ADMIN December 30, 2016
Don't forget this is challenge, not a competition, so anything goes really. We've put a few guidelines in the Group Description below that should answer most questions, but if there is anything else, please start a discussion. And have fun!
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Photographs of People||yateleyart||5||yateleyart||2 years ago|
|Week two||edthedread||2||Steveshots||2 years ago|
|?||Alan S West||3||banksie101||2 years ago|
Group DescriptionA place where members of Yateley Camera Club can display their Photo52 project images
• This is not a competition, just a challenge, open to all YCC members.
• One image each week to be uploaded to the Photo52YCC site.
• Filenames should include the week No. e.g. DSC1234 Wk1 or A Great Image Wk1 if you can, but this is not essential!
• Image size - as for usual PDI comps. 1600 x 1200...............or 1200 x 1050 will be fine - it's not important.
• It’s a challenge for Open images. No themes or subjects are set.
• Please try to upload different subjects each week. Go for anything. Challenge yourself. Try something different.
• Please add comments about your image if you like.
• Feel free to add comments on other member’s images, but please be constructive!
• Start date is Monday 2nd January 2017.
• Each week runs from Monday to Sunday.
• The image should be taken in that week (metadata will show when taken!) However, if you can’t upload it during the week, that doesn’t matter – just upload when you can. You can upload up to 4 weeks late, to cope with hols etc.
• If you have uploaded any images before the 2nd January, can you remove them please, so we start Wk1 with a clean slate.
• You don't have to start at week 1 - you can join later if you wish
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe