|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|5/13 - Free Ferry (STAR LINE) to Mack Island for Emmet/Cheboygan residents||gretchdorian||2||snapstill studio||10 years ago|
Group DescriptionThis is a repository for your best images of the beauty that surrounds us here in the Little Traverse Bay region.
A little bit about the bay . . .
- At approximately 45 square miles, Little Traverse Bay is Lake Michigan's fourth largest bay.
- The Bay is about 3.5 miles wide between Petoskey and Harbor Springs
- The Bay is 8 miles wide at its outer end (between Nine Mile Point on the south and Seven Mile Point on the north)
- Between Petoskey and Harbor Springs it reaches a depth of about 170 feet.
- The outer bay drops to depths of more than 200 feet.
- Home of the "Million Dollar Sunset".
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe