platycryptus ADMIN October 15, 2012
NOTE: All items must be associated with an Attribution Creative Commons Attribution (2.0 or 3.0) license, and the name of the owner or person to whom the item is to be attributed should be included in the description or comments. Active arachnologists or knowledgable amateurs will periodically review these photographs and many will add comments to include identification and other relevant information. Please include your name in all technical comments.
Group DescriptionThis is a place to post open access photographs of identified and unidentified jumping spiders (Salticidae).
Anyone who posts photographs in the group must have copyright ownership of the photographs that they post, and these photographs must be posted under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/). This license permits free use of photographs by the public, but requires attribution of each photograph in derivative works. For attribution purposes, the name of the originator (copyright owner) should be added to each photograph in a comment.
Group RulesGroup rules are:
1. You must the Attribution Creative Commons option for each submission. All submissions are available to the general public under these terms.
2. For attribution purposes, the name of the originator or owner of each photograph must be added in comments. Relevant data, such as locality and collecting information, or other observations, should also be added to comments.
3. Photographs and comments of unsuitable quality, or without the required Attribution Creative Commons license, may be removed by the administrator.
4. All who post comments, including species identification, on this site, should identify themselves.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art
- Accepted safety levels: Safe