Join the group to start a discussion!
Group DescriptionPhotographs of the abandoned Packard Motor Car Company plant on East Grand Blvd in Detroit, also known as "Packard No. 10".
The Packard plant was designed by famed architect Albert Kahn and was built in 1907. The 3.5 million sq ft factory produced Packard cars for fifty years before the plant closed in 1956.
Parts of the Packard plant were rented out to various manufacturing companies for many years, but the buildings are now almost completely empty.
Open to the elements, the structures have been scavenged and tagged extensively. This is a true urban playground for the brave explorer.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe