This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionThere are many professional events and social activities at the college... share your photos and stories about your experiences!
This group is supported by The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business.
Group RulesMembers must agree to the following:
- All posted photos to the group are subject to review by a moderator or administrator before being displayed.
- Photos must be original and taken by the posting author.
- Photos must not contain watermarks or distinguishing marks of the author on the image.
- Questionable photos (e.g. containing nudity, profanity, drugs, and any inappropriate photos as deemed by this group's moderators) may not be approved for posting to the group pool.
- By submitting photos to the group pool, you grant Fisher College of Business at OSU the right to publish, reproduce, and share your photo without prior permission or copyright.
O-H-I-O Photo Contest Rules
- The photo submitted must spell out O-H-I-O using animate or inanimate objects – see www.osu.edu/O-H-I-O/ for examples. The person submitting the photo must be the “I” in the O-H-I-O.
- The person submitting the photo must submit an application for 2011 to any of the listed Fisher graduate programs (MBA-Full Time, MBA-Working Professionals, Master of Accounting, Master of Labor & Human Resources) in order to receive the prize if his/her photo is selected.
- For your Flickr account displayed/user name, you can use any user name you would like. However, you must list your real/authentic first and last names in your Flickr profile. Your real first and last name must match up with the first and last name you list (or will list) in your application. (In Flickr, this is found under “You” - “Your profile” - “Manage your profile” - “Edit your profile information”).
- Put an appropriate title for your submitted photo along with brief description in the “description:” text box.
- Fisher College of Business reserves the right to refuse to post O-H-I-O images for any reason at any time.
- Submission deadlines:
12 noon EDT, Thursday, September 30, 2010
12 noon EDT, Friday, October 29, 2010
12 noon EST, Friday, December 3, 2010
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe