Karen_Chappell ADMIN November 19, 2014
Welcome to the One Leaf group! Please share your beautiful photos of One Leaf only.
Group DescriptionGuideline Intensive Group
Pictures of one leaf.
* Make sure there is only ONE leaf in the picture. After all, that is the theme of the group.
*5 photos per day. This way everyone gets a chance to shine!
* Make your leaf stand out as the main object in the photograph by either having a plain background or a very blurred background.
* Make sure that the whole leaf is included in the picture. Macros of leaves can be posted to Single Leaf Extravaganza.
* Compound leaves like ferns, palm leaves and other compounds are discouraged. We will probably delete them, unless it's obviously just "one leaf".
Here is an example of the leaves that we want: The top and bottom rows are good, while the middle represents compound leaves that will be deleted.
(Thanks to Gustavo G)
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe