This great Oldie but Goldie picture is our second Pix of the Week and was posted on February 2006 by photographer Sigrun Th.
To view the original picture just click HERE!..Congratulations Sigrun!
Welcome to all new members,
We all know that after a few days,.....a few weeks...a few months...even years, most of our posted pictures dissapear in our photostream.
With this group, you can now INVITE good QUALITY OLD PIX and give them a second life!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Who can invite?.......anybody!
2. How many pictures can you invite?......up to 3 images per day from 3 different photographers. (Unlimited for administrators)
3.Which pictures can you invite?........At least three(3) months old pictures (OLDER THE BETTER!)
with 50 favs minimum!....(No nudity!)
4. Do you have to comment?.......Yes, you MUST comment on at least one (or more) other photo in the pool. Please do not just post and run. Those caught doing so will be removed from the group.
5. How do you invite?..... See HERE
6. How do you COMMENT?......... See HERE
All members are responsible for posting pictures in accordance with the rules, if not, pictures will be remove from the pool without any notice.
Go dig Oldies but Goldies and enjoy!
This group is dedicated to the promotion of photography.
- Members can post 2 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe