This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionWhat is One Day Without Shoes?
The day we spread awareness of the impact a pair of shoes can have on a child’s life by taking off our own. Why? Millions of children live without proper footwear, exposing them to injury and disease every day. Learn more at the One Day Without Shoes website.
Join us! Go barefoot April 10, 2012 and share your photos
Share your photos of your day without shoes here in the group. Your photos will also be showcased on the One Day Without Shoes site to raise awareness of the impact a pair of shoes can have on a child's life.
Banners, Pocket Info cards, Apps and more
If you'd like to add some information to your photo or get more involved, check out the Event Toolkit page with downloads to help you out.
Group RulesWe've set up this Flickr Group because we want you to share your photos of One Day Without Shoes
Please read and agree to these Group Rules before joining and submitting content to the One Day Without Shoes Flickr Group (‘Group’).
(i) By adding your content to the Group, you confirm to TOMS that your submitted content is:
• consistent with the Flickr Community Guidelines,
• it is your own original work;
• sharing it with the Group and granting a licence in respect of its use as set out in these Group Rules will not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party; and
• it does not contain any illegal content or material.
(ii) You understand and agree that the content you submit to the Group will appear viewable by visitors to the Group and may appear on www.onedaywithoutshoes.com/ (only in connection with the One Day Without Shoes Flickr Group), as long as your content is in the Group.
(iii) You consent to allow TOMS to contact you through FlickrMail regarding any request TOMS might have related to obtaining permission from you to use your content for purposes outside of the Group or www.onedaywithoutshoes.com/
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe