Group DescriptionNudibranchs (NO e!), ウミウシ, sea slugs
The pronunciation is /ˈnjuːdɨbræŋk/ from Latin nudus, naked, and the Greek βραγχια, brankhia, gills. Statisticians in the audience will recognize χ from the χ-squared distribution.
• Australian Museum's Sea Slug Forum
• Since I frequently confuse flatworms with nudibranchs, I did some research at Wikipedia: flatworms , nudibranchs. (Thanks, Michael, for the prod.)
• Michael Rys has started a group flatworms.
• Jun Imamoto's sea slug site Japanese and English
• The Sunset Resort Dive Center, Futoh (West Izu) has an extensive (191 this morning) catalog of Japanese nudibranch varieties. Japanese only, but the pictures are nice.
西伊豆浮島(ふとう)のSunset Resort Dive CenterのHPにはウミウシ191種載っています。
Update (2012/06/29) The above site has not been updated since June 30, 2006.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe