Group DescriptionNature Photography Day is observed annually on June 15th. It's a day to view the world with your camera and maybe even advance the cause of conservation. From the event page:
NANPA again challenges its members to take nature photographs on June 15 and upload *one* for publication in the July/August issue of Ripples , our bi-monthly newsletter. This is not a contest. All photos will be published and there is no cost for submission. Photos for submission MUST be taken on June 15th, within walking distance of wherever you are on that day. Full details can be found on the Nature Photography Day Event Page.Site: NANPA Celebrates the 7th Annual Nature Photography Day
Similar to the NANPA, PHOTOS ADDED TO THIS POOL MUST BE TAKEN ON JUNE 15th.
Group Rules1) Photos must be taken on June 15th.
2) To fall in line with the purpose of Nature Photography Day, photos must should show either:
- a) Nature is beautiful
- b) Destroying nature is bad.
Posting to the pool will be enabled only between June 14th and July 1st to allow time for photographers to go out and take photos, process, and post. Any more and people just post pictures not taken on the day.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe