Drag to set position!
Group Since January 11, 2006
Planet Pixel ADMIN April 8, 2012
Please note, our sister group "Exposure Cleveland" has disbanded. Somebody else on Flickr has renamed his old group with that name, but it has nothing to do with the original group, and is not endorsed by us. It has created unfortunate confusion for all, and I have requested our group name be taken out. I wish the other group well, and hope they generate much activity in the area, but Exposure Cleveland - new or old - is now just a memory.
Group DescriptionLET'S HEAR IT FOR THE "WEEKLY FEATURED PHOTO!"
"Featured Photo Archive!
WELCOME TO OUR GROUP!
This group is meant to be a happy home for all Northeast Ohio photographers. As such, we go pretty light on the requirements for posting here. None the less, there are a few...
1) You must be from the general Northern Ohio area (North of Columbus, East of Toledo, and below the big lake!)
2) The photos do not have to be taken in this area. However, as mentioned above, the photographer must live here.
3) Submit as many photos as you like (up to 2 per day) but PLEASE, only submit your best stuff; not every photo you take.
4) No explicit images, no images where sex is implied, no images with cruelty to humans or other animals, and no images poking fun at a defenseless party. Let's keep the pool clean, family-friendly, and a fun place to swim around in!
5) You check out the other photos posted here, and comment on them, every once in a while.
So come on Northern Ohio photographers! Let's see your best work, taken from Cleveland to China, and anywhere in between.
CHECK OUT THESE LINKS TO OTHER OHIO GROUPS!
flickr.com/groups/exposurecleveland/ - A monthly meet-up of Northern Ohio flickerites. Come join the fun!
Akron Digital Camera Carriers
Case Western Reserve University
Cedar Point Amusement Park
Cleveland, O' High Oh
Cuyahoga Valley National Park
Great Lakes Lighthouses
Life in Lakewood, Ohio
Living in Cincinnati
Medina County, Ohio
Ohio Nature Photographers
Where in Cleveland
- Members can post 2 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe