Norfolk County, on the south coast of Canada, is the home of two Provincial parks: Turkey Point and Long Point Provincial Parks. Norfolk county consists of Carolina forests, rolling farmland and water front to Lake Erie, with charming small towns and villages: Port Dover, Simcoe, Turkey Point, Port Ryerse, Normandal, Port Rowan, Waterford, Delhi...
Group RulesPlease keep the subject of pictures relevant to Norfolk County.
Just because a picture was taken in Norfolk County does not automatically mean it belongs in this group.
Examples of what NOT to post ...
close-ups of your face, close-ups of cars at a car show, sunsets with no discernible and relevant foreground, anything else where the actual subject is not Norfolk County.
No Photo Dumping...
Avoid duplication of the same subject. For example, nobody wants to see every single picture you took of a lighthouse.
Also, please don't get so "artsy" that the subject is overpowered by the "effect".
- Overdone (terrible) HDR
- Really excessive frames
- Really tacky filter effects used to excess
- Artificial methods used to make the pictures look aged.
Anything that significantly takes away from the subject should be avoided.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe