Group DescriptionCameras are everywhere in today’s society. How many times have you seen someone pull out their camera phone or pocket-sized digital camera to record a major event or quirky sighting? Yet even with all those cameras and because of them, no photo signs are just as common in museums, cafes, tourist sites, and religious buildings. The reasons vary from security, to conservation, to preventing corporate espionage, to who knows why. This group is for photos of the no photos signs and other similar variations.
Group Rules1. Photos must be of a no photo sign or sign restricting photography.
2. Photos must not have been taken where it is against the law to take photos.
3. Do not risk arrest to take the photo of the sign
4. If you post an image that does not include a no photo sign it will be removed from the group.
- Members can post 4 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate