This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionOn July 13, 2010 the White House released the National HIV/AIDS Strategy (NHAS). This plan is the nation's first-ever comprehensive coordinated HIV/AIDS roadmap with clear and measurable targets to be achieved by 2015.
Vision for the National HIV/AIDS Strategy:
The United States will become a place where new HIV infections are rare and when they do occur, every person regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or socio-economic circumstance, will have unfettered access to high quality, life-extending care, free from stigma and discrimination.
Implementing the NHAS will require the commitment of all parts of society , including state, local and tribal governments, businesses, faith communities, philanthropy, the scientific and medical communities, educational institutions, people living with HIV, and others.
We encourage you to share your message and photo about the NHAS here in this Flickr group .
Download your sign here and then personalize your message (optional):
For more information about the NHAS visit:
Group RulesThank you for joining the National HIV/AIDS Strategy group.
By sharing your photograph with this group, you agree to these Group Rules and agree to abide by the Flickr Community Guidelines.
* This is a moderated group—we will review all photos before posting them.
* We expect that members will treat each other with respect.
* We will not post photos that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive images or terms that target specific individuals or groups.
* We will not post photos and will delete comments that are outside the scope of this group or that promote services or products.
Please note: by uploading your photo to this group, you are giving AIDS.gov permission to use these photos in any AIDS.gov materials (web, video, print, or other).
We encourage you to title your photo using the language from your National HIV/AIDS Strategy sign and to tag the photo with "HIV", "Facing AIDS", "National HIV/AIDS Strategy"-- this helps people to find your photos on Flickr.
Thanks again for your support,
The AIDS.gov Team
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe