DreamzInColor ADMIN November 18, 2007
Please Read Nature's Instinct's Photo Outline Before posting images.
Group DescriptionNature's Instinct is a collection of *Quality* wildlife photography of animals, insects, reptiles ect. in their natural state.
- Nature vs Nature.
- A honey bee pollinating.
- A spider spinning it's web.
- A bird snatching up it's lunch.
- A tiger lazing around after dinner.
- A monkey, ...well, being a monkey. lol
In other words, more or less action shots and engaging photos. (No portrait style photos please.)
---------* WARNING: Some images may be disturbing to some viewers *---------
Nature's Instinct Featured Image:
Please tag images with "Nature's Instinct"
____________________***PLEASE READ RULES***____________________
1. Only post images relating to Nature's Instinct's outline.
2. ***QUALITY IMAGES ONLY***
- In focus, proper color, composition, lighting, and subject.
3. As a gesture but not mandatory; When you post an invited image please add at least one other image from Nature's Instinct's pool to your favorites.
4. ***Extremely Important.*** NO BAITED IMAGES!!!
I Do Not and Will Not Tolerate any Animals or Insects to be used as a Baited Snack for photography.
The pool will be monitored, and those photos not meeting 'Nature's Instinct' guidelines will be removed without notice.
-Reposting of removed images will prompt admin. to ban such member.
It is about quality not quantity with this collection. ;)
( Portrait Images go here: ***Fantastic Animal Photos*** )
** It is important to comment on images. Try to be constructive with your critique. Please copy & paste address when commenting on group photos **
Invitation Looks Like This: Please share this engaging image in ~Nature's Instinct~ (QualityImagesPool)
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe