Group DescriptionNew to HDR? Check out the the tutorial thread:
Like proud new parents, everyone's keen to show off their first HDR efforts, With loads popping up in the various HDR (High Dynamic Range) groups. And why not? I did.
Some of them are great, some hilariously rubbish. Either way, post your first HDR pics here.
The aim of the group is primarily for sharing early efforts by beginners, rather than as a showcase for fully fledged HDR ninjas (although ninjas are welcome to share there work here too, and particularly encouraged to comment and contribute to the forums).
WE want to encourage constructive critique in the forum section and an emphasis on learning the basic techniques with questions and answers - to help avoid some of the HDR catastrophes that litter Flickr!
The group is pretty big now so unfortunately we need some rules
1. When you join the group PLEASE POST YOUR FIRST EVER HDR EFFORT, however good or bad it is (NOT your first good one). This is just for fun really.
2. This group is for MULTI-EXPOSURE HDR images - NOT TONEMAPPED single JPEGS or RAWs however cool they may look. This isnt being snobbish or exclusive and its fine to discuss this stuff in the forums but there's lots of other groups for single image tone-mapping techniques.
3. Most importantly of all, If you post pics here, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO THE FORUMS and GIVE FEEDBACK TO PICTURES BY OTHER GROUP MEMBERS. that really is the whole point of the group.
Then we can all help each other develop High Dynamic Range Imaging as a technique and art form whilst keeping the most common HDR misfires to a minimum.
Strollerdos and Fraggle Red (group admin)
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe